Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Madness.

Yesterday i was inspired to walk home from City Hall. Total Distance covered according to streetdirectory.com is 6.70 km. Took me about 1 1/4 hours.

I learnt some lessons though:
1.To not do it out of the blue ever again, i must've looked like some lunatic with my sweat-drenched star wars baggy shirt, jeans and schoolbag.
2.To always keep my toenails short, when i got back home there was blood on my socks. The constant abrasion from my toenails caused my feet to bleed. Hmmm so that's what caused the ant-bites feel on my feet.
3.Always have a water bottle handy.
4.Wear comfortable shoes.

Felt good when i reached home though, going to train till i'm able to jog there continuously after exams are over.

That's all for now. Goodbye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment