Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Post.

I've decided to restart blogging. This is my first post since september 2006 i think, so i'm starting afresh. So firstly, i don't think i'm going to treat this blog like a diary which explains my daily happenings. If i do that, it's going to be rather empty. I'm not much of a social being, i'm contend staying home and do my reading, and entertain myself with the many forms of entertainment that a person could enjoy in this day and age in the safety and comfort of their own homes. So explaining the things i did on that day will be short and repetitive, what i will try to do is to share what i saw and thought on that day, hopefully it will be interesting enough to keep people that read my blogs (if there's any) engaged in mind. That's all for now. Goodbye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment